4.02.2010

Fourth Port: Costa Rica


Costa Rica was my favorite stop, and it brought back many memories of the five months I lived there in college. We hired a car and guide for our day in Costa Rica.


First stop: monkeys


The monkeys ate bananas right out of our hands


Second stop: crocodiles


Third stop: beach. Beach combing - have I mentioned that Clay ADORES Justin? This photo represents hours and hours of what they love to do together.


Fourth stop: another beach


I love that my mom is one of my closest friends


Finding sea creatures among the rocks

2 comments:

Nathan and Mareesa said...

oh wow!
What a great vacation :)
Looks like your family had soooo much fun!

Melissa B said...

that must have been a bit surreal to be back in costa rica with your family under such different circumstances. i love the shot with the monkeys! so cool :)