9.10.2009

Paige & Sean's Wedding

My brother and I were in Santa Barbara this weekend for Paige and Sean's wedding. Paige is my Westmont friend, and Sean is Dave's Westmont friend, and we set them up on a blind date last summer, and now they are married!



My dear friend Marci is getting married in January! I can't wait for her San Diego wedding. A definite highlight of the weekend was meeting and hanging out with her fiance, Chris.


My Westmont girls! These women have faithfully loved me for 10 years!



Breakfast on the beach. Paige and Sean planned a whole weekend of fun activities for their family and friends.


I also loved meeting Jett, my Texas friend Cheryl's little boy. And Kim's baby Asher is also a cutie, although I'm bummed I don't have a picture of him.

A definite highlight of the trip was staying with my friend Melissa and her family. We had a girls night out, and then spent the next day at her pool.


No comments: