9.09.2009

Cannon Beach

A week at Cannon Beach is a Hess family tradition, and as I think its the most beautiful place in North America, I always look forward to this week.

Aubrey was finally able to bring her dogs to Cannon Beach this year. They loved it!


Sacrificial parenting - that water was freezing! I know where Clay gets his endless love for the beach.


This picture captures what Clay spent hours doing on this trip - collecting and examining sea creatures. His net and bucket are "must haves" for most of our outings.


Dad & Aubrey (who is pregnant with # 3!)


Family picture


Pig pile on Clay


Smores at the beach - another tradition


Luke & Clay showing off their beach treasures


Dave and Eli on one of many beach combing adventures


Aubrey's family


Heather, Aubrey, and I, and our boys


Lots of long beach walks with my honey was the highlight!


Aubs & mom


My brother's family


Cannon Beach bike gang


Another cute family photo


Haystack Rock

No comments: