8.04.2009

Mt Rainier


My parents let the three of us crash on the floor of their tiny room at Paradise Lodge at Mount Rainier.


I'm not sure who I was prouder of, my mom (she had bronchitis) or Clay, for completing the hike to panarama point. Four miles and 1600 feet of elevation - they were troopers!


Look closely, and you can see the hoary marmot on the rock.


Clay was THRILLED about seeing the marmots up close!


The weather was perfect.


The photo doesn't do it justice, but the wild flowers were stunning! My mom enjoyed teaching Clay all the names of the flowers.


When nature calls...


Clay was getting tuckered out towards the end of the hike.


The weather was so hot that a dip in a snow runoff creek actually felt great!


I couldn't resist...

1 comment:

Cheryl, Casey, Jett and Granger Haun said...

Ahhhh! That tiny heiny's so cute :)